Ebola outbreak – PPE Solutions
The 2014 Ebola outbreak is one of the largest outbreaks in history and the first in West Africa. The UN, Redcross, the CDC (Centre of Disease and Control and Prevention) along with the WHO (World Health Organisation) have all placed a huge emphasis on the use of PPE in order to help prevent the spread of the virus.
At Pinnacle Protection Enterprises, previously known as Disposableware, the leading provider of hygiene and safety solutions, we are committed to the cause of protecting people exposed to hazardous environments. To this end we urge any related parties to utilize the use of PPE as a first line of defence in order to help protect health care personnel, care givers, and the general public.
We offer a comprehensive range of products that are invaluable to protecting its users, which can dramatically reduce the risk of cross contamination and thereby the spread of the disease. Our extensive offering includes but is not limited to:
- 3 Ply Surgical Face Masks
- Advanced Coverall Superior Plus (EN14126 – Type 4/5/6 – Biologically Rated)
- Bio Hazard Tape – For the assurance of extra seal of garments
- Examination Nitrile Powder Free Gloves
- Examination Surgical Sterile Gloves
- Hand Sanitizer Spray 100ml
- Long Plastic Aprons
- N95 Face Masks
- PVC Boot Covers
- Red Biohazard Bags – For the disposal of items after use
- Safety Goggles
- Spray Bottles for Bleach
- Standard Coverall with Zip and Hood (Liquid Resistant) White
- Superior Coverall Classic Plus (EN1412 – Type 5/6 – Biologically Rated)
Pinnacle Protection Enterprises is committed to providing the correct protection, by playing an active role in aiding the people of Africa against the fight of this terrible disease.