CORE SECTORS / INDUSTRIES
- Founded Disposableware CC.
- New Ownership, Mr. T.G Moodley & Mr. R.A Clark.
- Registered the company Disposableware SA (Pty) Ltd.
- Relocated to much larger warehousing facilities in Boksburg.
- Relocated again to larger warehousing facilities in Johannesburg and expanded our National footprint.
- Took ownership of our 2000 square meter premises which included a 1000 square meter warehousing facility
- Appointed a Distribution Partner which enabled us to distribute Nationally and neighbouring African countries with one central warehouse and office located in Selby, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Implemented a fully automated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System.
- Disposableware implemented a fully-fledged quality management system (QMS) based on its business model also in its dealings with the supply of products to many of its clients listed on the JSE. The core pillars of the QMS was based on ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO22000.
- The company foresees that in the medium term it would migrate from the current QMS system to a fully implemented ISO certified system.
- B-BBEE STATUS
- The company has been evaluated during February 2015 by Moore Stephens FRRS Incorporated, Registration number 1997/0020604/21 (an approved B- BBEE Auditor) as a Level 2 contributor.
- Received the RASA Top Supplier Award for 2016
- Was successfully awarded the ‘War on Leaks’ tender by Rand Water.
- Trevor Clark joined the board as a non-executive director
- Shibu Maphalle, appointed as Financial Director