CORE SECTORS / INDUSTRIES
- Founded Disposableware
- New Ownership, Mr TG Moodley & Mr RA Clark
- Registered company as Disposableware SA (Pty) Ltd
- Relocated to larger warehousing facilities in Boksburg due to increased customer needs and demands
- Relocated to larger warehousing facilities to cater for sufficient stock levels to meet market demand, increasing stock level holdings
- Expanded our National footprint
- Took ownership of our 2000 square meter premises which included a 1000 square meter warehousing facility
- Appointed a Distribution Partner which enabled us to distribute Nationally and neighbouring African countries with one central warehouse and office located in Selby, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Implemented a fully automated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System.
- Implemented a fully-fledged quality management system (QMS) based on our business model supplying products to many clients listed on the JSE
- B-BBEE STATUS
- The company has been evaluated during February 2015 by Moore Stephens FRRS Incorporated, Registration number 1997/0020604/21 (an approved B- BBEE Auditor) as a Level 2 contributor.
- Department of Health – Ebola Tender execution.
- Company renamed Pinnacle Protection Enterprises aligned with our expanded value proposition.
- Received the RASA Top Supplier Award for 2016
- Was successfully awarded the ‘War on Leaks’ tender by Rand Water.
- Significantly increased our product range
- Trevor Clark joined the board as a non-executive director
- Shibu Maphalle, appointed as Financial Director
- Received RASA top supplier award for 2017
- Launched web-based CRM
- Launched Demand Forecast Advice – Client
- Launched an enhanced Website
- First Pinnacle branded products arrived
- Awarded the Wits tender
- Executive restructure – Entrepreneurship model
- Brian Wright joined as new CEO and board member