Uvex Pheos Visor Safety Hard Hat
Every detail of the new pheos visor helmet system has been carefully thought through to deliver an advanced head protection solution. The magnetic locking system makes it even easier to attach the visor, while the ergonomic joint system makes it extremely comfortable to wear even for longer periods. Get your Uvex Pheos Visor Safety Helmets at Pinnacle PPE at discounted best buy rates this February.
The visor can be locked above the helmet shell when not required, while the hearing protection can be folded back. Everything fits closely to the helmet and is perfectly balanced – ensuring maximum comfort and freedom of movement. There is no unnecessary weight to strain the muscles of the neck.
- Polycarbonate visor with uvex supravision excellence coating technology
- Certified for areas of application 3 (liquids) and 9 (hot solids and molten metal)
- Available with two alternative mountings: magnetic side piece or automatic magnetic lock
- 9906.005 and 9906.006 certified in accordance with GS-ET 29 as Class 1 visor for protection from electrical arcs (4 kA)
- 9906.007 and 9906.008 certified in accordance with GS-ET 29 as Class 2 visor for protection from electrical arcs (7 kA), includes chin protector
- Compatible with the uvex pheos E-S-WR and uvex pheos B-S-WR safety helmets, as well as with the uvex pheos alpine safety helmet for working at heights (the visor adapter 9790.067 is required for combination with the uvex pheos alpine safety helmet)
- Can be combined with uvex K2H and uvex K2H magnet earmuffs
Now available at Pinnacle PPE at discounted rates!