- Founded Disposableware
- New Ownership, Mr TG Moodley & Mr RA Clark Registered company as Disposableware SA (Pty) Ltd
- Relocated to larger warehousing facilities in Boksburg due to increased customer needs and demands
- Relocated to larger warehousing facilities to cater for sufficient stock levels to meet market demand, increasing stock level holdings Expanded our National footprint
- Took ownership of our 2000 square meter premises which included a 1000 square meter warehousing facility
- Appointed a Distribution Partner which enabled us to distribute Nationally and neighbouring African countries with one central warehouse and office located in Selby, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Implemented a fully automated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System.
2014Implemented a fully-fledged quality management system (QMS) based on our business model supplying products to many clients listed on the JSE 2015 B-BBEE STATUS The company has been evaluated during February 2015 by Moore Stephens FRRS Incorporated, Registration number 1997/0020604/21 (an approved B- BBEE Auditor) as a Level 2 contributor. Department of Health - Ebola Tender execution. Company renamed Pinnacle Protection Enterprises aligned with our expanded value proposition. 2016 Received the RASA Top Supplier Award for 2016 Was successfully awarded the 'War on Leaks' tender by Rand Water. Significantly increased our product range 2017 Trevor Clark joined the board as a non-executive director Shibu Maphalle, appointed as Financial Director Received RASA top supplier award for 2017 Launched web-based CRM Launched Demand Forecast Advice - Client 2018 Launched an enhanced Website First Pinnacle branded products arrived Awarded the Wits tender Executive restructure - Entrepreneurship model 2019 Brian Wright joined as new CEO and board member
62 Trump Street West,
Johannesburg, South Africa
Monday — Friday: 07h45 – 16h15